When it comes to mornings or midday pick-me-ups, we’re all in need of a boost. But are you a coffee or tea person? Americans age 18-29 are choosing to drink tea over coffee. Currently, 42% of 18 – 29 year olds are choosing a steamy mug of tea over coffee, compared to age 30-44 who are choosing tea at just 35%!
Coffee and tea both have great benefits and flavors. Whether you’re a peppermint mocha lover or a green tea enthusiast, you’re sure to find great perks.
- A cup or two post-workout can help ease muscle pain up to 48%.
- It boosts your physical performance for longer workouts.
- Caffeine can increase fat burning and boost your resting metabolic rate.
- It’s packed with essential nutrients like manganese, potassium and Vitamin B2!
- It can lower your risk for diseases like Alzheimer’s and Type II Diabetes.
- Black tea has the highest levels of caffeine and comes in flavors like chai.
- It can boost exercise endurance.
- White tea is the best anticancer tea!
- Despite the caffeine, it’s hydrating to the body.
- It can increase your memory, focus and concentration.
Which do you prefer to get you through the day: coffee or tea?