After a night out indulging in a few too many slices of pizza, you may be looking for a way to clean up your diet and cut out some carbs. You’re in luck! Cauliflower pizza crust allows you to cut these unwanted carbs without having to give up your favorite Friday night staple!
1 Head of Cauliflower
1/4 c. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/4 c. Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Dried Oregano
1/2 tsp. Dried Basil
1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
(optional: a shake or two of crushed red pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Break cauliflower into pieces, add to food processor and pulse until it looks like “snow”
3. Microwave the cauliflower “snow” to soften
4. Transfer cauliflower to cheesecloth and squeeze out the liquid
5. Mix cauliflower and remaining ingredients
6. Use hands to flatten cauliflower crust dough on a parchment paper lined pan
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
8. Add desired toppings and bake for another 5-8 minutes
Substituting cauliflower is a great way to sneak extra veggies into your diet. This yummy pizza crust recipe is easy to make and will satisfy your carb cravings in no time!
What other cauliflower recipes have you tried and loved?